Is your partner cheating on you?
Today, they are talking about cheating or if you think your partner is cheating. It is difficult to say that your partner is loyal or does not cheat at all, but is it easy to know if your partner is cheating on you? Even if we set things in our mind that our partners would not cheat on us, there are still some emotional aspects that our body says or our instincts says that they are cheating. Are we just paranoid or we just don’t trust them?
Here are some signs If you’re partner is cheating on you.
1. You get that gut feeling that tells you he’s cheating on you. Things just aren’t adding up. You all of sudden feel the need to go through his belongings almost expecting to find something.
2. When you question your man he gets very defensive. He might even get mad at you to throw you off. He is hoping that you will put your thoughts of infidelity to rest if you are afraid to ask about it.
3. His stories aren’t making sense anymore. This is because he will make up a story at that time and for the moment not realizing that the date or times don’t add up. He will sometimes forget what he told 3 days ago. So make a mental note and ask again casually in 3 days. Work will seem to pop up a lot to cover time lapses. This is classic. I was the hardest working man when I was cheating!
4. You are feeling that dis-connected feeling within your relationship. Remember that see-saw back in the school yard. When one side went up, you know where the other side was. This is usually the same when your mate is having an affair. Many times there is a deeper problem in the relationship that would need to be fixed anyhow if you are to truly be happy. Although you are not to blame for someone stepping out on a relationship, infidelity is usually a symptom of a deeper problem.
5. You discover e-mail accounts that you didn’t know existed. He will refuse to give you access to his email account. He’s not stupid! Is he?
6. He doesn’t invite you around his friends, company events, and other social activities. Is he cheating at work? It can be worse than a nightclub. There will probably be less of a chance that he is cheating at a night club.
7. Unusual mood swings. These are one of many signs of cheating men that is caused by the internal conflict and struggle that you man is going through during his time of infidelity.
8. Lack of intimacy. This doesn’t always have to be in the form of sex. It can be a decline of touching, cuddling, holding hands or kissing.
9. The sex frequency has changed! Yup, I remember a conversation with a man in a night club many years ago and what he told me was.
“If you remember one thing, remember that if your wife is use to having sex three times a week, it should never fall below three. It can be more sometimes but never less!”
He had this sign covered. The problem is that many men will have a few signs covered, but there are just too many to hide.
10. He doesn’t answers his cell phone around you. A way to tell if your boyfriend is cheating is if he always turns his ringer off around you or walks away from you so that you can’t hear his conversation. This should be a major warning light in your relationship. If he receives calls at odd hours or speaks on the phone in a strange manner could also be signs he is cheating.
1. She has detached herself from your family and friends. She is feeling guilty and finds it too hard to face your family and friends. You may even feel your spouse or girlfriend acting distant towards you.
2. A “friend” has come into the mix. You hear more and more of this friend but get no details when you ask about him. “He’s only a friend!” or is he?
3. Her priorities have shifted drastically away from you. Your regular outings with her are not too regular anymore. Her new affair will require more time. You lose out!
4. She lashes out at you whenever she can. By finding a reason to lash out, she is easing her guilt while almost justifying her cheating ways.
5.She becomes defensive when you ask “Why did it take you 5 hours to go to the grocery store?” You get the picture. She answers you with a question to give herself more time to answer how she “needs” to. You will start to notice that her answers aren’t adding up all the time.
6. Her physical appearance and style has changed overnight. Just like she use to “dress up” when you started dating, she will feel the need to impress her new man. Her style has started to conform to his.
7. Her conversations no longer start with “We”; they have been substituted with “I”. Where your opinion use to mean the world to her, it no longer is needed before she acts. (Ex. Comes home with a new super short hair dew without asking you, where she would have never done something so drastic without consulting with you in the good old days)
8. The Sex drops off! It always does. Where it is more likely for a man to have an affair without the emotional attachment, a woman will almost feel like it’s wrong to have sex with her fading boyfriend while in this new affair. Once again, you lose out!
9. She’s not in the mood to “blank” with you, but the second a friend calls she is ready to go “blanking”. This away time allows her to communicate with her new man.
10. What’s worse than when she nags at you constantly? You got it! She doesn’t seem to care anymore what you are doing or what’s going on in your life. (Ex. Doesn’t mention how proud she is for you getting your promotion where she would have been all over that in the past.)